Wedding Packages and Prices
From small & intimate gatherings, to large & formal affairs, and everything in-between! Our wedding photography packages are simple, straight-forward & honest, with all of the important stuff covered and no surprise fees. All photos are included on a USB and available as a digital download for your friends and family, as well as your own smartphone or tablet app to share wherever you go as part of every package price. Our wedding photography collections range from registry coverage at $650 right through to full day coverage at $2,800. Regardless of the package you choose you will receive beautiful photos taken by friendly photographers, giving you gorgeous memories of all your special moments.
- An obligation free meeting to discuss your wedding
- Up to two friendly photographers present on the day
- All final photos on a USB
- Your own smartphone and tablet app to showcase your beautiful day to friends
- A professional & creative edit of every photo, with your choice of both colour and black & white prints
- A 20% discount off my regular prices for your prints
- A password protected online gallery to view & share your photos
- A sneak peak of your wedding photos within 3 business days on my blog and/or Facebook page.
- Free travel to you within the Canberra Region
- A secure backup of your photos for 6 months following delivery.
This is for the full day (up to 12 hours), from when the guys and girls are getting ready, through to cutting of the cake and your first dance together. We can have two photographers capturing the moments from different angles so nothing is missed.
$2400 (+$400 for a second photographer)
An 8 hour day covering arrival at the location by the bride through until reception at night.
$2000 (+$400 for a second photographer)
For those that just want the main ceremony captured with photos of the family and bridal party afterwards (6 hours).
$1600 (+$400 for a second photographer)
SHORT & SWEET
Photographers will cover your wedding ceremony and family photos afterwards (3 hours).
$1000 (+$300 for a second photographer)
OFF TO THE REGISTRY
As quick and easy as it gets, capturing that moment of nuptial unity between a loving couple (2 hours).
$650 (+$200 for a second photographer)